Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
• Ensure timely preparation of management accounts.
• Ensure accuracy of accounts, supporting schedules and variance analysis reporting.
• Ensure consistency between General Ledger reporting and other management information from housing database.
• Complete Balance Sheet account reconciliations including creditor and debtor analysis.
Management of the annual audit process
• Ensure smooth completion of the main annual CHI audit with KPMG and 10 local co-op audits.
• Liaise with Compliance & Risk Officer, Internal Auditors and implement recommendations where agreed.
Other key responsibilities include:
• Monthly bank reconciliation of rent account and service charges.
• Cashflow management and forecasting.
• Oversee the Accounts Payable function and co-ordinate the month-end process.
• Act as key payroll administrator for 70+ employees and all related revenue returns.
• Co-ordinate monthly reconciliation of salary bank account.
• Take responsibility for monthly amortisation of Local Authority loans.
• Co-ordinate monthly update of the Fixed Asset Register with depreciation journal generated monthly.
• Take responsibility for local co-op member share reconciliations.
• Complete quarterly Pobal childcare grant returns.
• Act as an online banking Administrator, authoriser of new beneficiaries and payments.
• Be responsible for Revenue Online Service administration duties.
• Update and maintain Debtors Ledger.
To apply for this job email your details to Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org