Online rent payment
To align with Government advice on social distancing and to safeguard staff and members, CHI have introduced two additional rent payment options for Members.
CHI Member Website:
- You can now pay rent via cooperativehousing.ie
- Simply log on to the home page and select ‘Online Payments’
- The minimum payment accepted by CHI is €30
- There is a mandatory requirement for members to input their Occupancy ID but backfilling of further information is optional
Payment by Phone:
- CHI can now facilitate credit/debit card payments by phone.
- If you would like to make a payment via phone, please contact your Housing Officer for details.
New Member Handbook
A new Member’s Handbook is available now here. Whether you are an existing member or have just joined your local co-operative and are moving into your new home, this handbook will give you a range of useful information about your tenancy, your home and being a member of a co-operative.
Co-operative Housing Ireland has recently created of €20k to support Community activities in in our co-operatives.
The range of activities that may be funded in part or wholly include:
- Local estate events not funded under the estate allowance
- Events across several estates
- Co-op wide activities
- Research approved by the Customer Service Committee
- Promotion of events of a co-operative, community, educational or cultural nature.
Applications from Members will be open soon. Please contact your Housing Officer to learn more about the Community Fund and how to apply.
A reminder to Members
If you are thinking of making changes to your home, including gardens and fencing, you need to speak to your Housing Officer to get permission to do so. Further information can be found in the Member Handbook.